Can I order samples?
Due to limited inventory, we do not offer samples of discounted tiles. If you are interested in a cement tile and would like to view the color(s) prior to purchase, please refer to our ‘solids color range’. There you will find all of the colors we offer for cement tile and their corresponding paint chip number from the Benjamin Moore ‘Classic Color’ collection.
Can you hold inventory for me?
We are not able to hold inventory before or after purchase, all material ships as it becomes available.
Are sale/discounted items in-stock?
Yes! All discounted collections are in-stock and ready to ship. All tiles in this category were either test samples, special projects, or are discontinued tiles. They are available on a first-come, first-served basis until they are gone. Once the inventory runs out of a particular tile we will not be ordering more.
Do you offer a trade discount?
We do not offer trade discounts for sale items.
To deliver your beautiful tiles, an appointment will be required. Once shipped from our warehouse and arrived at the nearest service center, our freight company will call to schedule a delivery appointment.
Please note that if they are unable to contact you within 24 hours, storage fees may begin to accrue and tiles will not re-ship until all fees and shipping costs have been invoiced and paid by the customer.
All deliveries are curbside ONLY. That means someone must be present to move the tile into your home or business, inspect the product (qty. /material) and sign the order. If you need special assistance, please notify the freight company which may incur extra fees at your responsibility.
There are times when unfortunately due to shipping truck mobility constraints or other factors determined by the freight company, they are unable to deliver to your address. In those cases, tile must be either picked up from the nearest delivery place or routed to a different address.
All claims on shortage or incorrect product must be made within 48 hours of delivery at email@example.com
It is expected that 2%-4% of your tile arrives damaged (chipped or scratched), since our tiles are primarily handmade, hand-picked and hand-packed exposing the product to breakage, therefore slight surface issues are standard.
The best practice is to order at least 15% more than your project requirements to allow for these issues, as well as other breakages during installation.
Although extensive damage due to shipping is rare, it does happen occasionally. Please inspect the delivery for any signs of exterior visible damage.
- we stress that your order is inspected for damage during the time of delivery. any signs of obvious damage upon arrival should be noted by the client on the Bill of Lading/Delivery Receipt, which is in the possession of the delivery driver. we ask that you try to open and inspect two to three boxes of tile (if no external obvious damage is visible) to see if any 'hidden' damage is present. if any 'hidden' damage is discovered at the time of the delivery, please note this on the bill of lading/delivery receipt.
- what to do if you experience breakage (outside of the stated 2%-4%)
- we suggest you inspect the contents of all boxes for damage/breakage, in a timely manner after delivery, as the client has a 48-hour window to report these claims to our Client Service Department.
- if the tile that was damaged is still available replacements will be issued for damage exceeding the stated 2-4%
- what if the tile I ordered is no longer available?
- if there is breakage upon arrival, and the tile that you originally ordered is no longer available:
- you will be able to reselect from our inventory of another sale/discounted tile.
clé only accepts cancellations within 3 hours of an order being placed. Outside of this time-frame, orders cannot be canceled or returned.